Wednesday, July 27, 2016

july playlist


I absolutely love making, sharing, and listening to playlists.  And lately, I have especially fallen in love with browsing spotify for new songs and creating pretty graphics to go along with them ~

This is one filled with a few of my recently discovered favourites.  I've found it perfect for hot summer days wandering the city, long roadtrips (with the windows rolled down of course), and as my life's soundtrack for lazy afternoons around the house  ~ I've linked the spotify version here in case you'd like to give it a listen.

I'd love for you to leave your current favourite songs in a comment down below, cause I'm always looking for new music!  Also, let me know if you'd like to see a summer haul...cause I've done quite a bit of shopping lately.

xx
Maiya

8 comments:

  1. This is really fun, but you should give credit to the artist's whose art you are using in the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried...but I found them on Pinterest and there was no link or mention of the artists on there, so I don't know who to credit :(

      Delete
  2. I'd LOVE to see your summer haul! <3 Also, do you ever make Mix-Tapes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, oh man, is this aesthetic goals.

    i'd love to see a summer haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!
    I sort of tagged you on my blog, and would love it if you would check it out. :)
    http://everythingisbetterwithpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I have new music to check out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this is so pretty! I haven't listened to many of these... looks like I'll have some new music to check out. :D

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete