Tuesday, June 14, 2016

+ peeks cosmetics +

Hello everyone!

Today I'm back with a VERY exciting post in collaboration with one of my new favourite makeup brands; Peeks Cosmetics!  They were kind enough to send me a tone of their gorgeous lip products to try out, and I thought I would share my opinions on them with you :)



Lip Blasters:

These are SUCH an incredible product. The best way I can describe them to you is that they are somewhere between an intensely pigmented gloss and a moisturizing liquid lipstick!
They go on fully opaque in one swipe and last on my lips for hours, even though they never dry down fully matte. They are also cruelty, gluten, and paraben free and have a delicious fresh mint flavour.  I can't say enough about this formula and the shade selection :) they are just absolutely gorgeous!

Down below are swatches of all the shades I was sent (right to left):

-tangerine (neon orange)
-sexy (soft pink)
-babe (fuchsia pink)
-popularity (neon pink)
-mystery (red)
-diva (burgundy)
-delicious (dark brown) - this one reminds me a lot of True Brown K by Kylie Cosmetics



The next products they sent me were their lip glosses. These are enriched with vitamins A, C, and E so they keep your lips soft and hydrated. They are also cruelty, gluten, and paraben free (like all of their lip products). 
Some of these are sheer and some are more opaque, but all of them are very high shine and long lasting on the lips.

I am not typically a lip gloss girl, but these have totally changed my mind! They are not sticky at all, very comfortable on the lips, and SO beautiful.

Here are some swatches of the shades they sent me (right to left):

-fantasy (nude) - this one is my personal favourite!
-grown woman (rose pink)
-doll house (pink)
-control (orchid)



Lipstick:
Lastly, they sent me 6 of their lipsticks (5 matte, 1 satin).  When fully dried down these give the look of a liquid lipstick, without being drying at all.  They are enriched with vitamin E to keep your lips hydrated and comfortable while still having a gorgeous matte finish.  These have SUCH an incredible formula and I have been reaching for them almost every day!

Here are swatches of all the shades I was sent (right to left):

-love thang (soft pink)
-wineberry baby (deep violet)
-quick sand (light brown)
-bonjour (light grey)
-bare me (nude)
-chocolate cake (brown)





As you can probably tell, I am completely in love with each and every one of these products.  I would highly recommend checking out Peeks Cosmetics and if you do, let me know in the comments!

xoxo

Maiya

9 comments:

  1. i love the article!!! thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the lip products are beautiful. I'm checking them out now!
    - Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are stunning, will have to have a look at this makeup brand!

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the colours are gorgeous! I'm going to check them out right now! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog, and ADORE IT!!! So cute! And your fashion is SO PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog so much, please check mine out skyyjade.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY WOW!!! These are super pigmented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks pure collagen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somebody told me to shop through blackwood and i think it's right I came to know about BLACKWOOD FOR MEN hair and skin and it's really awesome

    ReplyDelete